- Empathy for customers.
- Passionate about providing excellent support.
- Fluent English (Written English and Grammar)
- Capacity to explain clearly a technical problem/solution to a customer/colleague.
- Polite and understanding nature.
- Troubleshooting experience / Problem solver / Self-starter.
- At least 1+ years of experience with WordPress Support. If you're a developer and you think have the similar skills mentioned here, you can apply as well.
- Understanding and ability to modify website's styles and debug CSS.
- Familiar with tools like HelpDesk, Jira, GitHub would be a plus.
- Curious to learn and grow.
- Ability to write AND/OR understand PHP.
- WordPress theme/plugin development experience.
- Respond to support questions about ThemeGrill themes, plugins, and products: https://themegrill.com/wordpress-themes/.
- Provide general and technical support to users via Email, Chat, Support Tickets, and Forums.
- Gather feedback from customers and prepare the necessary documents.
- Collaborate with the developers to resolve issues and achieve better results.
- Testing and evaluating new features and technology.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Note: If you're interested in development as well, you can work on support and development side-by-side.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now
along with CV and Cover letter via Apply