Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-
edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and
experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects
from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to
network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream
team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know
how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s
success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate
with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-
level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
What We Offer
- 5 working days ( Sunday - Thursday)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance that covers up to 5 lakhs
- Festival Bonus
- Dynamic, creative environment