Software Engineer (Python/Django)
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to build functional
and efficient scalable service-based modern applications in Python/Django with
experience in Elastic Search. You will be actively working with a
collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent addressing both
the front- and back-end needs of different projects.
- Develop innovative solutions based on product initiatives and business challenges in Python and Elastic Search.
- Design and create optimized API endpoints in Python.
- Work in an agile environment consisting of regular sprints and actively contribute to planings, estimations, standups, retrospective meetings, etc.
- Follow standardized coding practices to maintain good code quality.
- Experience with event-driven architecture is appreciated.
- Should have knowledge of Regular expressions, data storage procedures.
- Knowledge of Web Crawling / Web scraping in Python is desired.
- Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining the constant flow of data from multiple sources.
- Basics of databases. Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of AWS and its services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Dynamodb will be a big bonus.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks pytest, unittest.
- Fluency in both verbal and written in the English language, comfortable to communicate with international clients.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign nationals.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment
- Exposure to work in award-winning international tech initiatives guided by foreign managers
- Competitive salary
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Paid leave, sick leave
- PF, CIT, Perks & Incentives.
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities