We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimizationand marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will be managing all SEO activities such as content
strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major
search engines. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and
Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, to identify trends and key points in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Requirements and Skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics)
- Good Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
Opportunity to grow with an emerging company to become integral part of the company as it grows
Free Training Courses and Certifications
Rewards to the Employee of the Month
5 Working days a week
Recreational activities and parties
*** **For immediate consideration, please send a CV at [email protected]
or Give us a call at 9865071394