We are looking for a self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionalto be part of our dynamic team as a “Senior Support Engineer (Application
Support)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below:
- Actively participate in client communication and resolve client queries when necessary.
- Handle multiple clients and communicate with them in case of any criticality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the undocumented errors.
- Actively participate in defect prevention activities like recording the defects and appropriate action items.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide functional guidance to the team.
- Handle CR and application/batch related tickets.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide resolutions for erroneous or unprocessed transactions.
- Communicate and coordinate with the batch monitoring team regarding erroneous or abnormal situations.
- Investigate issues that need L3, L4 levels of support.
- Filter incidents that are not under support scope, soliciting the assignment or involvement of other necessary teams to the resolution of the call.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and mentor/train them when required.
- Research on new technical and functional areas.
- Periodically report to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in support.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Must facilitate incident and problem management.
- Must transfer knowledge in transition on batch monitoring activities to the newly joined team members.
Mandatory Experience/Requirements and Skills
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Experience in support levels L2 and L3.
- Technical Skill in- SQL, UNIX, Shell Scripting, any ETL and Reporting tool.
- Experience in understanding and documenting the application support issues.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn and apply new trends and technologies in IT.
Preferred Experience & Technical Skills
- Retail domain knowledge or experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Python, shell-scripts will be an added advantage.
- Experience of Support tools like JIRA Service desk, HubSpot, Zendesk, Bugzilla is desirable.
- Experience of Cloud environments like AWS and Azure is desirable.
- Prior knowledge in version control system like GIT, SVN, and Mercurial will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel outside the country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume
clarifying their work experience and expected salary to [email protected] by
10 December, 2022.