We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional tobe part of our dynamic team as a “Senior Software Engineer”.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Perform data modeling, application development, technical product assistance, and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Design, Develop, Debug, and Troubleshoot BI solutions. Create and deploy reports.
- Perform requirement assessment, information gathering, and recommend appropriate business solutions to the company’s customers.
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members.
- Collaborate with the team to create data conversion scripts/integrations and test it ensuring data quality and acceptable system performance.
- Convert requirements into technical designs as per BI/Data Warehousing best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software Implementation, and Process Management.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Willingness to travel outside the country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies, specifically Oracle.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Prior experience with a Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Experience in building ETL programs for data-warehousing using one or more of the technologies like ODI, Informatica, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Korn Shell scripting, Python, Amazon Glue etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of one or more of the following: Snowflake, Teradata, Netezza, Amazon RedShift, Google BigQuery, Oracle, Azure Synapse and/or SQL.
- Experience working in BI Applications like MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Tableau, and Power BI.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume
clarifying their work experience and expected salary to [email protected] by
24th May, 2022.