- Plus, working together with our young, energetic, and very talented team members will always keep you energized.
- Individual with technical knowledge and strong passion with or without any degree are also eligible to apply.
- Should have a minimum of 3-year experience in PHP or WordPress. Should have proper projects to showcase as well.
- Should have proficiency in PHP including modern PHP practices (OOP, MVC, Namespace, autoloading, Traits, and Design Pattern).
- Experience on API development, knowledge of RESTful APIs and knowledge of integration of third-party APIs.
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS and SCSS.
- Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Should be able to write secure code according to proper coding standards.
- Should be able to work in a team and manage a team in the future.
- Sound Knowledge of anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel or Symfony would be a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Plugin anatomy would be plus.
- Experience of working on project management tools like Jira would be plus.
- Contribution to open-source project would be a huge plus. If you have created any WordPress theme or plugin, attach the link or send a zip file.
- Develop WordPress Themes or Plugins from scratch.
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning.
- Fixing bugs and small enhancements that come into our WordPress plugins.
- Refactoring legacy code with particular attention to backward compatibility.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules and applications.
- Initiating new ideas for new modules & products.
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review (No bar for right and deserving candidate).
- Opportunity to build your career in WordPress.
- Access to Premium Training materials.
- Festival Allowances.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Medical and accidental insurance.
- 5 working days a week.
- Lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffee
- Timely refreshment and outing programs.
- Fun and serene working environment.
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournament time-to-time on different sports)
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now
along with CV and Cover letter via Apply