Some of the exciting stuff you’ll be involved in:
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Provide regular updates to the recruitment strategies ensuring it solves key business problems about the talent pipeline
- Lead the recruitment team. Mentor, coach and develop them on new hiring practices and the current trends
- Actively participate and assist People and Culture Manager (Sydney) for succession planning
- Train and suggest new and effective interview techniques and procedures to the recruitment team
- Make data-driven decisions. Use the recruitment matrix as and when required
- Look out for various sourcing methods, CRM, recruitment tools and implement it
- Update the existing recruitment procedures and design new recruiting procedures where required
- Build Technological solutions to enable efficient engagement with candidates and to enhance the productivity of the recruitment team
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques. Develop their resources and upskill managers in the area of recruitment and selection.
- Verify and come up with EVP in consultation with hiring managers and Management team (if required)
- Lead employment branding initiatives and recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Plan about internal vacancies and come up with strategies for its successful implementation
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Work closely with stakeholders to design optimum career path for all departments across the company
- Research on the Nepalese market to ensure specialist remuneration strategies are in line with market trends
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance)
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]([email protected]) with the subject line " Career: Recruitment Manager ", addressing all the essential requirements. Tell us why you think you are suitable for the role in the cover letter.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us !
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19
lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.