We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionalto be part of our dynamic team as a “Principal Software Engineer"
- Lead client-facing activities related to relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding clients’ business strategies, goals and vision in order to develop account strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
- Implement company’s BI solutions, keep knowledge and skills up to date and contribute to innovation of BI offerings.
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and resources requirement for the project.
- Participate in resources hiring and manage them effectively as per the project requirement.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards successful project delivery.
- Oversee and review the performance of all team members and identify/execute the performance improvement measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex data.
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies
- Experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume
clarifying their work experience and expected salary to [email protected] by
7th May, 2022.