We are looking for self driven, motivated and result oriented professional tobe part of our dynamic team as a “Principal Software Engineer-Data ”.
Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Work directly with Product Owners and business users to continuously improve our data products in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Work directly with product owners and Chief Design Officer in architecture and design discussions for continuous improvement of the data products.
- Lead and participate in defining technical solutions, architecture improvements, technical reviews, and code reviews
- Lead the development of product features.
- Participate and lead architecture and design discussions for integration and implementation strategy for various customers.
- Lead and conduct proof of concepts for implementations.
- Serve as a technical mentor and advisor for multiple projects simultaneously. In this role, you won't serve as a team lead, but act rather as a mentor and advisor to assist and empower the team leads.
- Introduce new skills and knowledge into the team adding to the already dynamic environment our Data Engineering team has created
- Oversee activities of the junior data engineering teams, ensuring proper execution of their duties and alignment with business vision and objectives.
- Perform actions as deemed fit for the proper execution of their duties that has been delegated to them.
- Work with the project and product management teams to develop, mentor, and coach development teams to enhance team capabilities, boost overall effectiveness, and foster the individual growth of team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Data Engineering,Software implementation and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership and decision-making skill.
- Willingness to travel outside the country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience of building data pipelines, datasets, platforms, architecture, structures, visualizations, and data modelling from raw and unstructured data.
- Proficiency in Python, or in any other language with a strong commitment to learn and be proficient in Python
- Demonstrated ability to write clear code, document and store in version control system like GIT.
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse design and implementation
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with a variety of relational databases and query languages. Highly proficient in SQL and knows all data warehouse, modelling, and analytics concepts
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience building data products incrementally and managing various integrations and resources
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume
clarifying their work experience and expected salary to [email protected] by
February 23, 2024.