**PHP full stack developer **
Centre for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) Pvt. Ltd. , led by a
team of dynamic, experienced, and energetic research professionals to be an
instrumental in IT based development management and Local Governance. We have
been imparting our professionalism in establishing IT based local development
For our new project, we are looking for dynamic, energetic, and talented
professionals PHP full stack developer who would like to join our company
and grow in digital e-governance applications.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting on apps and Fixed the debug issues
- Write clean, testable, secure, and dynamic codes based on standard web development best practices
- Build and maintain web applications and websites using modern development tools
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Design and maintain databases
- Optimize performance by performing UI and back-end tests
- Scale, expand and improve our websites and applications
- Collaborate with project managers, co-developers, software testers, and web designers to complete project requirements
- Effectively communicate with clients and other teams when needed
Requirements and Qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or other related fields
- Strong understanding on OOPs ( object-oriented programming)
- Strong Knowledge of the Laravel framework and its design Pattern.
- Core knowledge of PHP framework
- At least 2 years of continuous industry experience.
- Fundamental understanding of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery and AJAX.
- Excellent with SQL databases (especially MYSQL).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly changing requirements.
- Must be able to integrate third-party APIs and packages.
- Must be willing to start the morning shift when required & and can work on rostering basis
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills and must be a pro-active and self motivated
Why Join CSDS
- Travelling Allowance during field visit
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate dynamic leading team
- Growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression in digital governance
- Lunch Allowance
To apply , please mail your updated CV and Cover Letter to
[email protected] and include the Subject line
applying for PHP full stack developer. The last date for submitting the
application is 22 May 2022.