- Prepare annual marketing plan with situational analysis, marketing approach, strategy, action programs etc. and present the same to the management
- Provide feedback to the management on business operations and strategies to cope with the competitive business environment
- Manage the marketing function and work closely with other departments like investment, finance, admin etc. for achieving the common organizational goal
- Research and development of new products and business in line with the corporate strategy of the company
- Communicate brand identify of company and its products among team, stakeholders and market
- Digital marketing including overseeing social media strategy, public relations and contents of website
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc
Individuals wishing to apply are requested to send their application and resume to [email protected], with expected salary and joining date.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.