Junior Associate QA
- Create and maintain test cases, use cases, and project requirement specifications.
- Aid on tests like smoke, sanity, functionality, and regression test.
- Identify, log, and track defects in JIRA.
- Help maintain automated test scripts.
Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of software testing practices
- Hands-on experience in any Programming language, Preferably Java.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on Working Experience on Jira, Git.
- Basic understanding of API/Web services testing
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to learn.
- At Least 1 year of experience working with Technology/Software organizations as a QA.
- At least 1 year of testing Web applications and Web Services.
Please send your updated CV at [email protected] and