- To implement HR objectives and policies in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission and strategies.
- To ensure that the labour law has been followed in the organization.
- To administer corporate policies relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, and health and safety programs.
- To ensure 100% compliance to all the statutes applicable to the factory and also with all work norms and work practices.
- To evaluate and monitor the performance of the factory staffs.
- To conduct job analysis for each job to understand job value and reward the staffs accordingly.
- To manage the salaries and wages of the staffs
- To look after the safety concerns and make sure that all safety programs are followed within the unit.
- To create a safe and healthy working environment for all the employees.
- To forecast the demand and supply of labourers, as well as other resources for smooth flow of operations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post graduate or Bachelor in Management, preferably Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- At least 5 years relevant experiences in manufacturing companies with factory exposure
- Strong knowledge of corporate policies, focusing on HR policies, C&B, Performance Appraisal System and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, proactive with positive attitude
- Ready to learn new skills, growth oriented and readiness to change
- Hard working, persistent, highly trustworthy, and accurate
- Good computer skills (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Intrested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected] or [email protected]