- Knowledge of .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, Web API .Net Core, .net 5 and Web Services)
- Programming experience in C# and OOP
- Ability to use Visual Studio for application development and debugging
- Knowledge of MSSQL (SQL Queries, tables, stored-procedures and functions)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET and C# under Lead developer.
- Modify existing ASP.NET web applications according to requirements
- Implement HTML and CSS designs into existing and new Systems
- Work with MSSQL for creating tables, stored-procedures and functions
- Document codes using standard practices
- Study, analyze and debug existing systems
- Interested Candidates shall send their resume at [email protected].
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- Freshers can also apply .
Above industry average salary and benefits
Provident Fund or Retention Bonus