Our team provides comprehensive end-to-end research and development servicesfor large scale enterprise grade SAAS applications on AWS cloud. We are
looking for skilled DevOps engineers to be part of our IT team to plan and
manage the overall cloud infrastructure, product deployment, monitoring and
automation of operations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and rapidly develop proficiency in new skills.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and its services.
- Experience with scripting tools (PowerShell, Batch, etc.).
- Adequate experience in Linux Systems administration.
- Adequate experience working with containers.
- Adequate experience with version control and code pipeline systems.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
- Manage and maintain cloud computing resources.
- Provide technical support to on-shore development team.
- Work closely with the development team to formulate and enhance deployment strategy.
- Work towards enhancing performance and security of systems and services.
- Drive automation following infrastructure as code model and using SDLC best practices.
- Documentation for all changes, upgrades, maintenance, and procedures.
- Associate level Amazon AWS certification is a plus.
- RHCSA is a plus.