Candidates must have a strong knowledge of object-oriented programming,strong database skills and must have experience developing web applications
which combine high-level server-side and client-side programming techniques.
- Experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET/C# applications using MVC 4/ .net core 3 / .net 5 or higher
- Experience SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Write code to specifications and under the direction of management and technical lead
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Knowledge of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with using TFS/GIT as a source control tool as well as using the Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in design and implementation of user interfaces
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, Web APIs.
- Experience working with REST web services and designing and developing XML-based schemas for data exchange
- Strong knowledge on HTML/jQuery/CSS and Ajax Techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Team Player, Result oriented and focused on successful delivery
- React js will be plus point.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for best technical solutions
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Interested Candidates shall send their resume at [email protected].
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- Above industry average salary and benefits
- Provident Fund or Retention Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Dashain Bonus
- Performance review
- Free Lunch/Snacks