We are seeking Backend Developer to join our Sagoon India team who’llbe responsible for making our app more scalable and reliable.
What is Sagoon?
Sagoon (Company) is incorporated in the United States, India, and Nepal -
a social commerce platform, focused on gifts and coupons for socializing.
The platform has over 7 million users. Our users discover and share stories
that interest them in texts, photos, and videos and earn FREE Smart Coins to
shop in our partners’ stores.
Primary Technical skills
- You write high-quality, maintainable, and robust code in NodeJs.
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly available, highly transactional, low latency, and massively distributed.
- Experience in Serverless framework and architecture(AWS) is a must.
- Experience with Agile product development environment.
- Experience with data storage solutions such as DynamaDb, MongoDB & RDS
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Preferences to a candidate with experience of front-end technologies like VueJs, ReatJs
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/Engineering/MCA or a related technical field.
Perks of working with us:
- Chance to work closely with the core team and founders.
- Opportunity to build the market from scratch
- Opportunity to get the company’s Employees Stock option plan.
- A motivating, innovating and productive environment to work.
- We care about you. We offer:
- Paid leaves and Public holidays
- Attractive salary no bar for the deserving candidate.
- Provident Fund
- Competitive salary and regular salary reviews
- Tea & Coffee
- Office Lunch
- Encourage cross team learning and training opportunity
- 5 work days and relax on weekends
- A vibrant and active culture including team lunches & Dinner, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a book club.
Interested to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to
[email protected]. The email should include the
- Your CV/Resume
- The position you are applying for as the subject
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at
Sagoon. We believe in creating a workplace where our people feel included,
respected, valued and facilitate an environment which fosters innovation and