B.E. in Computer Science , Bachelors in Computer Science
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
NAXA is looking for a highly creative, and experienced Backend Developer to join our team for the development and upgrade of the web platform. We are looking for a Mid-Level Django Developers to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software applications.
You are welcome to apply if you have expertise in backend technology using python framework Django, and have a strong interest in exploring the world of mapping.
Education Level: Bachelors in Computer Science, B.E. in computer Science or relevant fields.
Experience: At least 2 years of professional experience.
Required Technical Skills
· Experience in Python and flask/ Django (2+ year).
· Good understanding of project software requirements specifications.
· Able to build efficient database schema and good knowledge of SQL queries.
· Good understanding of handling of geospatial datasets.
Required Human Skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· You will be able to achieve outcomes with broad guidance.
· You will be comfortable with flexible work arrangements, and working with a team.
· Committed to being part of an team with strong values, and a desire to learn and do better every day as part of a team to achieve collective impact.
Responsibilities for this role
· Actively engage in project development team and support other developers along with supervision and train junior developers
· Engage in software testing.
· Prepare technical documentations
· Available during office/needed hours and in online communications channels.
· Should be able to take the given requirement and code it to specification.
· Break down tasks given by management into granular level and engage in task planning meetings.
· Participate/conduct daily project progress meetings.
· Contribute to company starter-kits for reusability.
· Should be able to work in at-least two projects simultaneously.
· Engage in review process of junior developers
· Flexible working environment
· Festival allowance
· Free lunch at office
. Five working days
· Provision for savings at Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
NAXA is a leading geospatial technology company that strives for innovation in digital and spatial technologies to provide solutions to contemporary problems of humanity. Since its incorporation in 2014 with a mission to accelerate the use of location data for informed decision-making, NAXA has worked together with people and organizations in experimenting with the design and implementation of dozens of digital and spatial solutions. The company has been awarded several local and international data, technology innovation grants, and awards to pilot solutions that focus on maximizing the use of data and digital technologies for the public good.
Read more on https://naxa.com.np/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter and Salary Expectation through the following link.
Important Note: Only those applications coming through the above link will be further evaluated. Applications from any other source will be discarded.