Mandatory: Selenide, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular js, Junit, OOP
Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is Minnesota (US) based healthcare workflow automation company with its software development house in Nepal.
SDS has been managing 450 million healthcare claims transactions annually for over 19 years.
We specialize in providing US healthcare payers and networks with front-end medical claims processing services and EDI solutions to expedite and streamline operations.
We are looking for few highly motivated, organized professional Quality Developers in our Nepal office Software Development House Nepal (SDHN).
Salary: $550- 750 per month
Must have skills:
- Good knowledge of Selenide, JAVA and Object-Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Excellent Logical and Analytical Skill
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management and Professionalism
Other Job Requirements:
- IT experience
- Availability to work nights and weekends if necessary
- Must be able to work on Holidays to take care of urgent tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Dashain Bonus, Performance Bonus, Referral Bonus
- 15 Days PTO
- 13 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Regular salary revision based on performance
- Frequent team building activities
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Resolves assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner(Customer or internal)
- Meeting with the software development team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Quality testing with minimal bugs and positive code review results
- Understands and follows SDS (Smart Data Solutions) workflow and associated technical systems
- Applies analytical and business knowledge to solve customer-specified problems adhering to SDS coding standards and policies
- Adheres to SDS’s courteous and professional written and verbal communication standards
- A consistently high rating on customer satisfaction surveys 5. Works independently with minimal guidance
- Coordinate development projects as specified by development manager, adhering to SDS coding standard and policies
- Programs appropriate changes as specified by development manager, adhering to SDS coding standard and policies
- Reviews applicable changes (in particular system related changes) with peer/manager and get approval on programming changes from manager
- Develops test cases and data and test all changes and new modules
- Other duties as assigned
- Understands and follows all assigned customers workflow including import and export process
- Ability to interpret customer business processes, analyze problems and recommend programmable solutions
- The role is classified as High Risk, due to access to Protected Healthcare Information. Employees in this role must be free of felony convictions on a background check report
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with an updated Resume at Jagirhouse.com with cover message with your name and position applied in Cover Message.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the programming test and interview
- Freshers are discouraged to apply
- Non-Java developers with good programming background and willing to switch to Java can apply
- Keep checking inbox regularly for email notification