Corporate Position: Assistant (A2)
Reports To: Senior Operations Analyst.
The Candidate is responsible to take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favorable public image of the Company. The work area includes Corporate Affairs where the position holder shall be involved in designing campaigns to reach customers, employees, shareholders, industry analysts and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Duties and Responsibilities of Associate Operations Analyst include the following:
- Coordinate with Brokers, Custodians and Bankers for smooth functioning of the Department;
- Assist in portfolio accounting and portfolio performance reporting to ensure timely recording and accurate reporting and adherence to deadlines of all the clients;
- Understand the Wealth Software, PMS Mobile App and Website login and liaises to solve any technical glitches for all the clients', if any;
- Liaise with PMS Software vendors for its update and customization;
- Prepare monthly revenue generation report of the department;
- Assist in executing EDIS/ DIS of clients & Company regarding sale of shares (stocks) through broker;
- Prepare periodic reconciliation statement regarding stock holdings of PMS clients and Company between DEMAT Account and Wealth Software
- Assist in opening of DEMAT Account and perform various task related to DP services;
- Create Clients' Profile in the Software with various parameters and KYC guidelines;
- Handle Client queries and resolve the same;
- Perform review of Asset Under Management (AUM) of PMS clients and facilitate withdrawal and addition to AUM;
- Regularly monitor and update files of clients to avoid any discrepancies;
- Keep her/himself updated with trends in the industry and frequently provide constructive suggestions to immediate supervisor to improve company's image;
- Document and report to immediate supervisor to bridge the gap between actual proceedings and pre-established policies of the Company related to the Department.
- Adhere to Company's PMS Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Any other work assigned by senior officials;
Education and Experiences
- BBA/ BBS or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Age not exceeding 32 years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated, confident, detail-oriented.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Salary and Benefits: As per the Company's Policy
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to [email protected].
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.