**Position: Associate Marketing Executive **
Required No.: 5
- Sell a product, service or idea offered by the company ensuring the sales targets.
- Undertake market research in order to identify target consumers, their needs and requirements and connect it to the company’s objective.
- Actively participate and help organize the promotional events and campaigns organized by the company.
- Assist in creating and distributing marketing collateral.
- Be in constant touch with the clients using the right method/tools to ensure consistent, accurate and transparent information about the company’s products or services and customer’s databases.
- Maintain healthy communications and company relations with clients with excellent customer service and people skills.
- Regularly compile reports and submit to the Supervisor on sales target, overall customer satisfaction and prevalent deficiencies.
- Stay current with system information and updates regarding company products and services to achieve standards.
- Should possess pleasant personality.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure, smart, result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
- Understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of any financial software and will be of an added value.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies (Completed/Running)
- Previous working experience in the field of marketing for minimum of 1 year. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
The applicants are requested to send their CV/RESUME along with the
Cover Letter within 15th Dec 2022 at email id:
[email protected]. Only short-listed candidates
will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.