These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate professionals to provide technical support for our rapidly growing large-scale enterprise application to our customers worldwide.
This is one of a kind opportunity for IT enthusiasts to gain global exposure. The ideal candidate will have sound technical knowledge across a wide range of paradigms including IT infrastructure management, datacenters, networking, virtualization technologies, cloud technologies and so on. If you are not exposed to all these areas but are enthusiastic to learn, our experts will be happy to train and get you to speed. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with high profile system integrator like Amazon and rapidly learn trending technologies as you grow with us.
- Respond to product related technical inquiries from customers.
- Help customers in product deployment and troubleshooting technical issues, through calls and emails, in a positive, professional and efficient manner.
- Document customer issues and resolution steps taken to troubleshoot, and report to the product team.
- Capture customer aspirations, requirements and usability issues.
- Follow-up on customer issues in a timely manner and monitor them to closure.
- Adhere to all necessary company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's or equivalent technical degree in computer science or having considerable relevant experience.
- Experience of operating and supporting enterprise application(s).
- Strong dedication to customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to identify and resolve application issues.
- Quick learner and passionate about exploring the latest tools and technologies.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate with customers remotely.
- Must understand the value of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently on flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, familiarity with cloud services (AWS preferred), networking and virtualization technologies will be of added advantage.