Secondary Education Examination ( SEE)
Less than or equals to 1 year
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant who is able to handle all theoffice operations with excellent communication skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks.
- Hiring new employees
- Preparing contracts.
- Post vacancy announcements.
- Generate invoices for staff's salaries.
- Testing software to detect bugs and errors.
- Providing support and documentation about the projects.
- Write necessary e-mails.
- Record staff attendances.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (typing, MS packages, Google docs, etc).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Work Location: Work from Home (full time)
Working experience: 6 months or more
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected]